Now that we’ve read up on voting machines, let’s get some visuals in this bad boy.
Below are 4 sets of images. Each set has:
- 1 image of a voting machine used throughout US election history
- 2 images of another item
Your job? Find the voting machines:
1. Candle holder OR ballot box?
2. Lever voting machine OR standing music box?
3. Punch card reader OR fax machine?
4. DRE voting machine OR electrocardiogram (ECG) machine?
- A (a glass globe ballot jar)
- A (an Acme lever voting machine)
- B (a punch card reader)
- A (definitely not an ECG)
Get the 5-minute roundup you’ll actually read in your inbox
Business and tech news in 5 minutes or less