Now that we’ve read up on voting machines, let’s get some visuals in this bad boy.
Below are 4 sets of images. Each set has:
- 1 image of a voting machine used throughout US election history
- 2 images of another item
Your job? Find the voting machines:
Join 1.5m+ professionals getting The Hustle daily news brief
Business and tech news in 5 minutes or less
1. Candle holder OR ballot box?
2. Lever voting machine OR standing music box?
3. Punch card reader OR fax machine?
4. DRE voting machine OR electrocardiogram (ECG) machine?
- A (a glass globe ballot jar)
- A (an Acme lever voting machine)
- B (a punch card reader)
- A (definitely not an ECG)