Before Thanksgiving, we wrote about some of the strange things that TSA agents see fliers try to bring on airplanes.
We asked you fine readers about some of the strangest things you’ve encountered on planes — and it turns out y’all have seen some sh*t.
Here are some carry-on highlights:
- A giant game-show check — Ariahna
- A pizza box, stored in an overhead compartment — Aditi
- 4-5 crates of dead fish on ice — Riley
- A giant, disassembled chandelier — Susan
- An entire dead hog, on ice — Emily
A live falcon — Sara (who also noticed that Qatar Airways has a whole section about falcons on the baggage page of their website)