Think you know the trends that made the biggest headlines in 2020? Take our quiz and find out (answers at the bottom of the email).
- Which of the following Trends article topics made it into Google’s Year in Search twice?
- Dalgona coffee
- Online plants
- Tiny homes
- Carbon credits
- Which of the following was searched the most, according to Google’s Year in Search?
- Where to buy hand sanitizer
- Where to buy Xbox Series X
- Where to buy face masks
- Where to buy PS5
- Where to buy toilet paper
- Online chess is one of Twitch’s fastest-growing categories. How many cumulative hours did people watch it in the last year?
- According to Keywords Everywhere, which of our recent Trends “Flares” has the most search volume as of this month?
- Kintsugi kit
- Standing desk balance board
- Home aquarium
- Monk fruit sweetener
- Which of these Kickstarters from our Kickstarter database raised more than $20m?
- PebbleTime: a color e-paper smartwatch
- Exploding Kittens: a tabletop card game
- Travel Tripod by Peak Design: a fully featured portable tripod
- COOLEST Cooler: a portable party disguised as a cooler
- Fidget Cube: a desk toy that helps you focus
Answers: 1) Dalgona coffee, 2) Where to buy PS5, 3) 50m hours (equivalent to 5,700 years), 4) Home aquarium, 5) PebbleTime: a color e-paper smartwatch.
Get the 5-minute roundup you’ll actually read in your inbox
Business and tech news in 5 minutes or less