Hey hustlers! This is where you’ll find the answers to our most frequently asked questions as an ambassador for The Hustle.
- Share how much you love The Hustle on Facebook & Twitter. Use your unique URL to track signups (Find your unique URL here). You need to collect 4 emails to become an ambassador, 25 to get a hand printed shirt, and 100 to receive a hoodie. Everyone wins.
- Tell your friends, coworkers, and your grandma about us. The more people, the better.
- Wear the swag we give you and demand random people on the street to ask you, “What is The Hustle?”
- Use fake emails.
- Sign up people that don’t know or haven’t agreed to receive emails from The Hustle.
- Purchase email addresses and sign them up for The Hustle.
- Alun Hill gave a shout out to The Hustle on an email to his 70,000+ Udemy students! Alun got 2,000 sign ups in 72 hours!
- Paige Ando from Zenefits personally messaged her link to her friends who liked business, tech, or design. She reached 52 sign ups in less than a week.
- David Brookes went to Twitter and used hashtags like #Entrepreneur #Business & #Hustle to attract people. He reached 54 people!
- Greg Frank is a University student and shared his link in different Facebook groups. He targeted ones that were business minded, tech loving, and those who had an entrepreneurial spirit. Greg collected 65 emails overnight.
- Alex Moskov, co-founder of SetMine, collected 41 emails in under five hours! When I asked him how he did it, Alex said, “Just hitting up some friends.”
There are many ways to spread the word about The Hustle. Figure out which hustle is best for you and get all the sweet rewards.
The Hustle is an email newsletter for people interested in business, design, and tech. We find, explore, and uncover original content on stories that inspire.
We believe there’s a massive gap created by older and stuffy content sites like The New York Times and Wall Street Journal, and newish but boring sites like Inc, Forbes, and Fast Company.
The Hustle want to be the biggest and best creator of content for entrepreneurial millennials.
We started as Hustle Con, a conference where non-technical founders would come and talk. People absolutely loved hearing their raw and authentic stories. We created a media company to bridge the gap and share those stories all year long. Now, we are delivering epic stories directly to your inbox.
Anyone who is interested in business, design, and tech and can’t stand seeing articles with clickbait headlines like “9 Ways To Get Rich Quick (You Will Never Believe #5!).”
Only ambassadors who have confirmed at least four people into The Hustle newsletter will be accepted into the club.
This group is for making genuine connections, sparking conversation and building community. Chat with speakers, The Hustle team, and interesting entrepreneurs from around the world.
- Enter your email address here to get your unique URL. Share that URL and once you invite 4 friends to subscribe to The Hustle, you will receive an email inviting you into our community.