If you’ve ever wanted to quickly:
- Show a client how their site should look
- Edit a website so your designer knows what you want
- Make your bank account look like it has $100m in it
…then the following trick is for you.
I discovered this trick years ago while tinkering with a bud. It allows you to make super quick edits to any web pages in real time. Here’s what you do:
- While highlighted, drag the code to your bookmarks bar.
- Click the bookmark you’ve created.
- Now you can click anywhere on a page and start editing, directly from your browser.
We use this trick at The Hustle a lot when wireframing new sites and tinkering with new copy ideas for our sites.
Try it. It works on any webpage — even this one.