Hey folks, I’ve got good news.
Next Thursday (December 8th) at 10:30 AM Pacific we’ll be doing a live question and answer session with Tim Ferriss, a popular author/interesting person/king of the nerds/entrepreneur.
Last week Tim’s people emailed me saying that they’re big fans of The Hustle and asked if we’d be willing to tell our readers about Tools of Titans, Tim’s new book. Sure, I told the guy, sounds great…as long as we can get 30 minutes of his time so our readers can ask Tim anything they want.
So there we have it – you all know what I know.
However, there’s a catch.
Because having all 185,000 of you asking Tim questions would be a bit of a shit show, we’re limiting this to our ambassadors, meaning the Q+A session will be a Facebook Live video in our private Hustle Ambassador Facebook group. This way everyone will get their questions answered, it’ll be a little bit more intimate, and Tim won’t be overwhelmed.
So, if you’re one of our ~1,000 or so ambassadors, then make sure you’re in the The Hustle Ambassador Facebook group around 11:25 AM this Thursday.
And if you’re not an ambassador yet and want to become one so you can join in on the fun, then here’s what you do:
- Enter your email here: http://ambassadors.thehustle.co/
- You’ll be given a unique URL. Get 4 friends to join The Hustle.
- After your 4th friend signs up, you’ll then get an email invite to join the group (you’ll also get sent some stickers and other swag).
- You’re now an ambassador. Congrats…
And here it is again just incase you’re only skimming this blog post:
Tim Ferriss Live Q+A Session
- It’s happening Thursday, December 8th at 10:30am pacific.
- The format will be a Facebook Live video in The Hustle Ambassador FB group.
- Be in the group 10 minutes before it starts. The session will last 30 minutes.
- Session is limited to Hustle Ambassadors. To become one, enter your email here: http://ambassadors.thehustle.co/
- The rules for the Q+A are simple: don’t be a troll, be nice, and ask interesting, tough, and unique questions. Easy.
Also, here’s a link to Tim’s new book: Tools of Titans. We get asked a dozen times a day to promote people’s books/products/companies, but rarely do as we only promote stuff we 100% know and love. This is one of those times.
I personally love the Tim’s podcast, The Tim Ferriss Show, and I plan on picking it up myself since this book is based on the learnings from the podcast.
OK – that’s all.
See you all there.